Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

So Monday was fun, I went into kitchen to find out my daughter lied about doing her chores so she could have time online. So I started the day cleaning the kitchen, doing the dishes and cleaning up the trash (she was suppose to empty). Of course it gets better! I went to the bathroom and Sam and Joe decide to through eggs at eachother. Yay a mess! And now no eggs. Then my nudist thought it was just slap my knee funny to not help clean his mess up but instead to do push-ups in the living room.OK that was very entertaining. The rest of the day went well until the "she devil" returned from school to find out she was not going to practice for softball since she has lied and not done her chores. Let the pouting begin! Honestly I don't know how she can be so sweet and nice with everyone else but at home she is so bitchy, mean and cruel.

Tuesday
Today was a great day. We went to the Pig boys were great little social butterflies, I was able to run all my errends they were so good. Then we got home and had lunch Joe took his nap and Sam did not of course. Then the others came home and from the start she started screaming at the boys. I asked her to do the chores she neglects and all Hell broke loose. Now I have a headache from her screaming and the boys crying ugh. Hopefully the night will turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment