Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to my hood

Hi!  Welcome to the adventures in my life.  I am a wife to a wonderful man, Kurt, who has had to overcome many challenges in life sometimes bringing me along for the ride. He is a wonderful man and father when he is home(he works way too much). I have 6 wonderful children. The oldest is my daughter Angelikah, 6th grade almost 12 and very much like myself. Next is my wonderful stepdaughter Taylor 10, a little reserved but is so very unique and special. And then there is my other stepdaughter Kayla 7, truely our Kurt in a skirt, she is always surprising me and never a dull momment. Now the boys. Thomas 6, is very smart and manipulative and sneeky but also can melt your heart with his thoughtful kindness. Sampson almost 4, he is very competitive for my attention and drive me crazy, but he has some issues and doesnt talk well yet but still can make my day, he too is sweet as sugar and trys his hardest to make us proud all the time. And the baby Joseph 2, and boy does he milk that baby factor, he has picked up his fathers lovely greeting for me of "Hey Baby!" lol he is a ham and a big flirt but has the worst tantrums some days. We also have 2 cats who have been with us since birth, Moonpie and Patches, they enjoy running laps through the house at 6am and trying to sneek outside. Hopefully my blog will entertain you as much as it will me when I am thinking back to the crazy things my day consisted of, I welcome any suggestions or topics you would like to hear about as well. ~@mber

No comments:

Post a Comment